So the last couple of months have brought forth their share of problems and adjustments have been made but, I must tell you, my life is going great. Since I went from stay-at-home mom to single mom, faster than you can explain divorce to a five year old, the water has been anything but calm. Do not feel sorry for me though. Life is good. I got a wonderful job and have really challenged myself. I know that life as a single mom is a struggle but my life is so great right now and it can only get better. Although the holidays have been interesting to say the least, I think I can make it. My five year old has been improving as well. At first he had a hard time adjusting to our new living situation but, now I think he's enjoying it. I also think seeing mommy happy makes all the difference as well. Single mommyhood is not what I ever saw in my future but, because it has become my future I think I will embrace it. What's that all about?? Who knows, but you gotta roll with the punches and being unhappy and not treated right is not my idea of a healthy relationship. So love the one your with and if that one happens to be a five year old monster beast child, love 'em up!
Happy holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment