I just got back from a good friends' bridal shower. It was a 'Mad Hatter Tea Party' theme. We all wore hats, some crazy and ridiculous and some not. I won for cutest hat. I wore a bonnet I purchased at the Civil War reenactment but, they seem pretty easy to make. My friend got so many wonderful presents but the best one was a Dyson Ball Vacuum. She received it from her future Mother-In-Law, so sweet right?! I thought so. She's getting married at the end of next month and I am so excited to see her in her gown. I've seen pictures but there's nothing like seeing it in real life. Anyways the tea party was so beautiful, all the flowers and gorgeous teacups, and the company was amazing! There were such wonderful people there. Some of them I had already knew since I'd grown up with the future bride but some I was just meeting for the first time. Well now its time for me to hang out with my groom and ring barer!
See ya soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment