Saturday, February 27, 2010
I'm officially a dropout!
So my son and I have officially dropped out of preschool and I've never felt better about the decision we have made! My husband and I decided a while ago that it would be best if we home schooled our son, so it struck me as odd that we were sending him to preschool. Roman (our son) was attending a very cool parent participation nursery school too but, he really didn't like it. So we decided to pull him out of the preschool. Its been about a month now and he's doing very well and because we don't watch TV its actually a lot easier than I thought it would be. But if you ask him where he goes to school he will tell you, home depot. And he does since we often get supplies there for different projects and what not.
Labels:
Home School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment