Monday, November 16, 2009
Marriage
So recently my 4 year old son has become completely obsessed with marriage. I love it because he says things like, "Mama why did you marriaged my dad??" Or my personal favorite, " When I'm big I want to get married into you Mama." But this morning he said to me,"Mama why didn't you marriaged into yoga, you really love yoga. I know this because you read about and you always do it and you're a really good Mama when you do it." And I replied,"Honey, we can't get married to an action, like yoga because yoga is something I do to relax, so I can't marry it. You marry someone you really love a whole bunch." So he replied," So I can marry into Coraline?" I then said,"maybe if you find someone who looks like Coraline and you really LOVE her then you can marry her.". I think he liked this answer because afterwards he kept pointing out girls who looked similar to Coraline.
Labels:
kids on marriage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment